—A full vegetarian
is served at 8:30 a.m. each morning. Earlier or later times (or a to-go bag) may be available when arranged in advance. Please be sure to tell us about any
Check In—Between 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.; please call or email to arrange a different time. For arrivals after 5 p.m., we may arrange for a self-check-in. With notice, we will try to accommodate early check-ins (no earlier than 2 p.m.), but even if we are unable to have your room ready early you may be able to arrange to drop off luggage or park in the driveway.
Check Out—10:30 a.m. Late check-out is usually not available (to ensure there is ample time to prepare the room for the next guests). If you need to check-out later than 10:30 a.m., please arrange in advance with the Innkeeper.
Children—We welcome children over 13. Please note that our rooms each have a maximum occupancy of two people.
—We serve a full
each morning and are happy to accommodate any special dietary needs (or strong dislikes—we want you to enjoy breakfast!). Please let us know of these at the time of your reservation so that we have time to plan the menu.
—All weekends and some weekday holidays require a two-night minimum stay. Other than weekends and holidays, the Cherub Room and Star Room are available for one-night stays. The Serenity Room and Celestial Gardens Suite always require a two-night minimum stay. Check the
or contact us for more details.
Names—All guest names must be listed on the reservation for your safety in the event of an emergency. We understand that the name on your ID or payment information may be different, and we will joyfully use the name and pronouns you share with us.
Payment—We accept cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express. Pennsylvania sales tax of 6% and Lancaster County hotel excise tax of 1.1% apply.
Pets—Sorry, we are not able to accommodate pets.
—Required. We are unable to accommodate same-day reservations or walk-ins. A credit card number is required to hold the room, and a deposit equal to one night’s total rate with taxes will be charged at the time of the reservation. The remainder will be due by check-out. See
Smoking/Vaping—Our inn is smoke free and vape free.
Damages—In the event of damage, disrepair, or disrespect of the property or furnishings, a minimum fee of $100 plus the cost of cleaning, repair, or replacement may be charged at the discretion of the innkeeper.
Violations—Any violation of these policies will result in the need to find other accommodations immediately. Refunds will not be considered.
We are a small bed and breakfast whose policy it is to never overbook rooms. Since we guarantee your reservation, remove the room from inventory, and refuse all other requests, we ask that you respect our cancellation policy. If you must cancel for any reason, please give us as much notice as possible. You will receive an email confirming that your reservation has been canceled as soon as we process your request; for everyone’s peace of mind, we recommend cancelling by phone. No-shows and same-day cancellations are responsible for the entire reservation.
- If it is more than seven (7) days before check-in, your deposit can be converted to a gift certificate at no charge or refunded.
- For cancellations made less than seven (7) days before check-in (but no later than the evening before), you will be charged 50% of the room rate for any evenings that are not booked by another party. If someone books your cancelled reservation, you will be responsible for only a $20 service fee.
- No-shows and same-day cancellations are responsible for the entire reservation (which includes the cost of any packages or add-on items).
- No refund is given for late arrivals or early departures. Please contact us to adjust your reservation no less than a week before check-in to ensure it matches your travel plans.
- Refunds will be returned in the same payment method used. Please note that refunds may take as long as 2–4 weeks to process depending on payment method used.
For rooms booked from December to March—if you cancel because of a significant snowfall (up to the morning of check-in), we are happy to assist you in re-booking for another date; or your deposit can be converted to a gift certificate with no penalty; or your deposit can be refunded less a $20 cancellation service fee.
on our reservation system.